Use these steps to manage contacts on the Apple iPad mini 2.
- From the Home screen, tap the Utilities icon.
- Tap the Contacts icon.
- Tap the Add contact icon in the upper right corner.
- Enter the contact's first name.
- Enter additional information as desired.
- When finished, tap Done.
The device is able to import contacts from a SIM card but cannot export. To copy contacts between the device memory and SIM card, follow these steps:
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Import SIM Contacts.
- Choose the account to import your contacts into.
- The device will import the contacts to the desired account or the device memory.
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap the contact you wish to delete.
- Tap Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Tap Delete Contact.
- Tap Delete Contact again.