Learn how to wipe the LG G Stylo using the hardware keys. If the phone is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the phone storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- If using Tab view, tap Menu > List view.
- Under 'DEVICE', tap Storage & USB.
- Tap Cached data, then tap OK.
- Wait for the cached data to clear; depending on size it will take several seconds to complete.
- When the wipe is complete, the storage screen refreshes and cached data will not be listed. This means your our cached data has been successfully cleared.
- When you enter the Storage menu again, Cached data appears and will show as "calculating."