Use these steps to support gallery functions on the LG G Stylo.
- Flash - Turn the flash On, Off or set it to Auto
- Swap camera - Swap between the rear and front camera lenses
- Shot mode - Select the shot mode from Auto and Panorama
- Settings - Open the settings menu
- Gallery - Access your saved photos and videos within the camera mode
- Record - Start recording
- Capture - Take a photo
Change default camera storage
Pictures can be stored on the internal memory (ROM) or SD card.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the Camera settings icon.
- Tap IN to change the storage from internal to SD card.
- Tap SD to change the storage from SD card to internal.
Delete pictures & videos
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Gallery.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the file(s) you want to delete.
- Tap the trash can icon.
- Tap the file(s) to delete.
- Tap DELETE, then tap YES.
- Navigate to the desired screen.
- At the same time, press and hold the Power key and Volume Down key.
- When the screenshot flashes, release both keys.
- The screenshot is saved to the Gallery.