Use these steps to use the music player on the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following:
- Listen Now
- My Library
- Instant Mixes
- Download only [On/Off]
- Send Feedback
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
The FM radio becomes enabled once you update to Baseband G935TUVU2APD7. This feature is always on, however there is no built in FM Radio application. It is recommended that you search for a suitable FM Radio application in either the Play store or Samsung Galaxy Apps store. Once an FM Radio has been installed, be aware of the following:
- The FM Radio uses the 3.5mm headphone jack as its antenna. To be able to improve reception of stations, always use headphones.
- Bluetooth wireless headsets will not enable the antenna and the FM Radio may not function.