Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the Sony Xperia Z1s.
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps > Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth switch to turn on.
- On the other device, turn Bluetooth on and make it discoverable.
- Under AVAILABLE, select the other device for pairing. Tap Search for devices if the other device does not appear.
- If prompted, enter the passkey and then tap Pair. Otherwise, tap Pair to confirm passkey.
- On the other device, accept the pairing. The other device will now be listed under PAIRED DEVICES.
Turn on / of
- From any Home screen, touch the Notification bar and slide down.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon to turn on or turn off. When Bluetooth is on, the icon fills with color.