Use these steps to support photo and camera functions on the Google Nexus 7.
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Camera.
- Choose from the following options:
- Tap the Shooting mode icon to change the shooting mode.
- Tap the Time catch shot icon to turn on or turn off.
- Tap the Voice shutter icon to turn on or turn off.
- Tap the Swap camera icon to switch between the front and rear facing cameras.
- Tap the Camera/Camcorder switch to switch between modes.
- Tap Setting.
- To edit additional settings, select from the following:
- Edit quick menu
- Voice shutter
- Image size
- Scene mode
- White balance
- Color effect
- Shutter sound
Delete pictures & videos
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Photos.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the file(s) you want to delete.
- Tap the desired photo or video
- Tap the trash can icon.
- Ensure the image is displayed on the screen.
- Press the Power and Volume down buttons simultaneously.
- The screenshot is automatically saved in Photos.