Learn how to wipe the ZTE Zinger using the hardware keys. If the phone is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the phone storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
Wipe cache partition
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until the ZTE logo screen appears, then release.
- Press the Volume down button to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power button to select.
- Wait until the device displays "Cache wipe complete."
- Press the Power button to select reboot system now.