Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the ZTE Zinger.
SIM unlock phone
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- Determine if your device is eligible to be unlocked: Unlock your wireless mobile device.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Turn the device off.
- Insert the non-T-Mobile SIM.
- Turn on the device.
- The phone will display an unlock screen. Enter the Mobile Device Unlock code.
- If you receive any error messages after attempting to permanently or temporarily unlock your device, contact customer care to inform them of the issues you are receiving.