Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the Samsung Gear Fit.
- Turn on the Gear Fit.
- Read the download information in the pop-up window and tap “>”.
- Notice the Gear Fit’s model details.
- Download the Gear Fit manager from Samsung Apps.
- On the Mobile device, on the Apps screen, tap Gear Fit Manager. When the pop-up message that indicates the activation of the Bluetooth feature appears, tap OK.
- On the Mobile device, select the Gear Fit model name that appeared in step 3.
- On the Mobile device, when the Bluetooth pairing request window appears, tap OK.
- On the Gear Fit, when the connection window appears, tap the checkmark.
- On the Mobile device, the install screen opens.
- On the Mobile device, read and agree to the terms and conditions, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the devices are connected, the Gear Fit Manager launches on the mobile device and the clock screen appears on the Gear Fit.
- On the Gear Fit, select the dominant hand and tap the checkmark.
Turn on / off
- From the Home screen, swipe to the left or right until you land on Settings.
- Tap the screen to access.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Check/Uncheck next to Bluetooth to turn it on/off.