Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Navigate to http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/SGH-M919ZKATMB?.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Click the USB Driver link.
- Follow the prompts to download and install the drivers.
- Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the Connections tab.
- Tap More networks.
- Tap Tethering and Mobile HotSpot.
- To share your connection, tap USB tethering to select the check box.
- Tap OK if you would like to learn more about tethering.