Learn how to manage SIM messages on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Power the phone off.
- Remove the back cover, as shown above, using the notch (1) located on the side of the phone (2) and gently remove (3).
- Lift the battery out.
- Carefully slide the micro SIM card into the slot with the gold contacts facing down until it is secured into place.
- Carefully place your fingernail into the end of the micro SIM slot and begin to pull the card slightly out.
- Carefully slide the card out of the micro SIM card socket.
Delete SIM messages
- From any Home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Settings.
- Tap the SMS/MMS tab.
- Tap Manage SIM card messages.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Delete.
- Tap each message to be deleted or tap Select all to delete all messages.
- Tap Delete and then tap OK.