Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+.
SIM unlock phone
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- From the App tray, tap Device Unlock.
- Tap Continue.
- Wait while the device connects to the server.
- Choose the desired device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock
- Temporary Unlock (Temporary unlocks must be performed with a mobile data connection. Wi-Fi will not work)
- Wait while the device requests the unlock.
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings.
- Permanent Success
- Temporary Success
- If you do not restart the device, you will have a persistent alert in the notification tray.