Learn how to set up and use Wi-Fi calling and connection preference on the Samsung GALAXY Core Prime.
Turn on & connect
To use Wi-Fi calling, you must first register an E911 address and turn on Wi-Fi to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Register your E911 address at My T-Mobile.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'Connections,' then tap More connection settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi Calling.
- Slide the Wi-Fi Switch right to the ON position.
- Select the Wi-Fi preferred or Never use Cellular Network to turn on Wi-Fi calling.