Content Blocking is a free service available to all T-Mobile customers. With Content Blocking, you can block all chargeable downloads. Free downloads aren't blocked. Keep in mind, Content Blocking doesn't work when internationally roaming.
Types of downloads that are blocked include:
- All third-party purchases using a short code
- Content & service subscriptions
To add or remove Content Blocking:
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account
- Click PLAN.
- Click/expand the desired line.
- Click the CHANGE SERVICES button.
- Scroll to the MESSAGING section to find blocking services.
- Select or clear check box to add or remove the service.