Learn how to set up and use Wi-Fi calling and connection preference on the T-Mobile Concord II.
Turn on & connect
To use Wi-Fi calling, you must first register an E911 address and turn on Wi-Fi to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Register your E911 address at My T-Mobile.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- From any Home screen, pull down the Quick Settings menu.
- Tap the expand icon to display the full menu.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon to turn it on.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi to view a list of available networks.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi switch is in the right ON position.
- Tap the network you want to add.
- If security is enabled, enter the password
- Tap Connect.
- Once connected, the network you are connected to displays.
- Under Quick Settings, it will show the network name and the Wi-Fi icon will be blue.
Set connection preference
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Under WIRELESS & NETWORKS, tap More.
- Tap Wi-Fi Calling.
- Tap Connection Preferences.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi Calling switch is in the right ON position.
- Select one of the following options: