Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
- From any Home screen, tap the Menukey on the bottom left.
- Tap Settings.
- In a single motion touch and slide the Bluetoothslider to the right to turn it on.
- If necessary, tap Scan. Review the list of discovered in-range Bluetooth® devices.
- Tap a device from the list to initiate pairing.
- Enter the passkey/PIN code, if needed, and tap OK. The default passcode is '1234.'
- On the other device, if necessary, enter the passcode and then accept the pairing.
- Once successfully paired to an external device, the Bluetooth connectedicon appears within the Status bar.