You can see your account information by viewing your account alerts and activity on My T-Mobile or with the super helpful T-Mobile app. Remember to log into your My T-Mobile account or the T-Mobile app to check your alerts and activity.
On this page:
- Change your address without having to call Care.
- Track your device/upgrade orders whenever you want.
- Know when your Family Allowance limits are getting close.
- See your bill without the need to wait for a paper bill in the mail.
- Make payments (EIP, AutoPay, payment history, payment arrangements, and scheduled payments).
- Find your proof of purchase for rebates easily.
- Use your Mobile device security to locate a missing phone.
- Make plan/service changes quickly without the need to make a call.
New T-Mobile app
Once you open the app, the account alerts will be on the 'Home' screen. Just scroll to see them.
- Open the app. If you don't have it, download it now.
- Tap Menu > ALERTS.
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account
- New alerts appear in the Alerts section on your My T-Mobile home page.
- To view more specific account alerts and activities, Click View Account Activity.
- To see receipts and documents, view the 'Account History' section in the 'Account Activity'.