Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the LG Stylo PLUS 2.
Connection icons for tethering
When your device is sharing the mobile internet connection, refer to the following:
|Tethering via USB is turned on|
Drivers for computers
To download and install device drivers for computers, follow these steps:
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap Tethering.
- Tap the USB tethering switch to turn on.
- When the 'First Time User' window appears, tap OK.
- Windows 7/8/10 and Linux systems will automatically download required drivers.
- For the latest information on operating systems and tethering, visit www.android.com/tether.
Tethering via USB
To connect the device internet to a computer via USB cable, follow these steps: