Learn how to set custom ringtones and notifications on the LG Stylo PLUS 2.
To change the notification sounds, follow these steps:
To change the ringtone, follow these steps:
Ringtone for all calls
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap Sound & notification > Ringtone. ((If using List view, scroll down to 'DEVICE,' then tap Sound & notification > Ringtone.)
- Tap to select desired ringtone, then OK.
Ringtone for calls from one contact
Note: You cannot assign a ringtone to contacts stored on the SIM card or Phone (device memory).
Transfer music or sounds to use
Some devices require you to transfer music, sounds, or other audio files to the device in a certain way for it to be used for ringtones and notifications. To transfer these files, follow these steps:
- Connect the device to a computer using the USB cable.
- When prompted, tap Media sync (MTP).
- Click Open device to view files
- Move the music files to your phone's disk drive.
- Click Safely Remove Hardware.
- Click Safely Remove Mass Storage Device.
- Click OK.
- Disconnect the device from the computer.