Learn how to use Text to speech (which reads your messages out loud) on the LG Stylo 2 PLUS.
Set up & turn on
To set up and use Text to speech, follow these steps:
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap General > Language & keyboard. (If using List view, scroll down to 'PERSONAL,' then tap Language & keyboard.)
- Under 'SPEECH,' then tap Text-to-speech output.
- Select Google Text-to-speech Engine, then tap Settings.
- Tap Language
- Tap the desired language.
Text to speech reads messages out loud, allowing you to listen to text or messages instead of reading them. To change Text-to-speech settings, follow these steps: