Learn how to customize text entry and default keyboard settings on the LG Stylo 2 PLUS.
Change default keyboard
To change the default keyboard, follow these steps:
Enter symbols & numbers
To enter symbols and numbers with the keyboard, follow these steps:
- Tap the smiley1# key.
- Tap the number and symbol keys as necessary.
- Tap Menu > Insert smiley to access emoticons.
- Tap the abc key to return to the alphabet keyboard.
Text entry mode
To change the text entry or predictive text mode, follow these steps:
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap General > Language & keyboard. (If using List view, scroll down to 'PERSONAL,' then tap Language & keyboard.
- Tap Current keyboard > SELECT MORE.
- Next to 'LG Keyboard,' tap the Settings icon.
- Tap More.
- Update the INPUT TOOLS settings as desired:
Turn on / off haptic feedback
To turn on or turn off haptic feedback vibration, follow these steps: