Learn how to forward calls on the LG Stylo 2 PLUS.
Cancel call forwarding
To turn off or cancel call forwarding that you have set up, follow these steps:
Forward all calls (unconditional)
Call Forwarding Unconditional (CFU) immediately forwards all calls to another phone number without allowing the device to ring.
To forward all calls, follow these steps:
Forward some calls (conditional)
Call Forwarding Conditional (CFC) forwards incoming calls to another phone number if you do not or cannot answer them (no reply, busy, unavailable).
To turn on conditional call forwarding which forwards some calls, follow these steps:
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap Call.
- Scroll down to 'INCOMING CALL, then tap Call forwarding.
- Under 'FORWARD IF,' select from the following:
- If necessary, edit the phone number you want to forward calls to.
- To select a number from a saved contact, tap the Contacts icon.
- Tap Update.