Learn how to block SMS and MMS messages on the LG Stylo 2 PLUS.
Block messages or spam from a number
To block incoming text or picture messages (SMS or MMS) or mark them as spam, follow these steps:
- From the Messaging app, tap the desired text or picture message.
- Tap the Menu icon > Register spam number.
- Check or uncheck 'Delete all messages of the selected number.'
- Select NO or YES to confirm.
- Your selected number is now registered as spam.
Unblock messages from a number
To allow incoming text or picture messages (SMS or MMS) from a number you blocked, follow these steps:
- From any home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap Menu > Spam manager.
- Tap Spam settings.
- Tap Spam numbers.
- Tap the trash can.
- Tap to select the numbers you wish to unblock.
- Tap DELETE, then tap YES.