Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the LG Stylo 2 PLUS.
Pair Bluetooth device
To turn on Bluetooth and pair with a headset or other device, follow these steps:
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth switch to turn on.
- Tap Search for devices.
- Tap a device to pair with.
- If prompted, verify the passkey, and then tap Pair.
- If prompted, enter the PIN and tap OK.
- If prompted, accept the pairing on the other device.
- For some Bluetooth headsets, the device may pair and connect without a password or pairing request,
- Once connected, the device displays as connected under PAIRED DEVICES.
Turn on / off Bluetooth
To turn on or turn off Bluetooth, follow these steps: