To locate files that are stored on the device that are taking up memory, follow these steps:
- From the Today screen, tap Start.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the System tab
- Tap Memory.
- Tap Find where it says 'Find large files using storage memory'.
- In the Type: field, select Larger than 64 KB.
- Tap Search.
- View the Results box to see all files that are larger than 64 KB.
- After you have identified large files you can remove, open File Explorer and move the files to a storage card or delete them