Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the Samsung Galaxy Note7.
- Download and install Samsung Smart Switch that is compatible with your computer from http://www.samsung.com/us/support/smart-switch-support/#!/.
- Connect the cable to a compatible USB port on your computer.
- Connect the other end of the cable to your mobile device.
- Allow your computer to install any required drivers for your device. This process may take a few minutes.
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > Connections.
- Tap Tethering and Mobile HotSpot.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable. For best results, use the cable that came with the phone.
- To share your connection, select the
USB tethering check box.
- Tap OK if you would like to learn more about tethering.
- Once connected, Tethered appears under USB tethering and the check box is selected.