Use these steps to hide or show apps on the Samsung Galaxy Note7.
Although you may be unable to uninstall some preloaded apps, you may be able to hide and disable them. This causes them to hide from the Apps menu and not perform updates.
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps tray.
- Tap the Menu (3 dots) icon > EDIT.
- Apps that can be hidden will have a minus sign in the top-right corner.
- Tap the minus sign.
- Tap TURN OFF to hide.
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings > Applications.
- Tap the Menu (3 dots) icon > Show system apps.
- If the app is hidden, "Disabled" is listed in the field with the app name.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap ENABLE to show the app.