This document offers tips to help you get up and running on your new phone. Some steps may use a lot of data, so use Wi-Fi when available.
On the old phone
- Connect your old iOS device to a computer.
- Open iTunes and select the iPhone.
- Click Info, then Sync Contacts with.
- Click Outlook, then Apply.
On the new phone
Sign into your Microsoft account on your Windows Phone and sync.
You can use Google Photos to backup photos on your old phone and restore them to your new phone.
- T-Mobile Store: Some retail stores can transfer contacts, calendar, pictures, and videos for you.
- Computer: If you have a computer available, you can copy pictures and videos to the computer, and then to the new device. See your phone's common procedure page for steps to backup & restore using a computer.
- Install One Drive on your iPhone. One drive should already be installed on your Windows Phone.
- On the old phone, open One Drive and sign in using your outlook username and password.
- Tap the Upload icon. Open the folders one by one and choose what to transfer to your new phone.
- Tap Upload.
- On the new phone, open One Drive and sign in using your outlook username and password.
- Tap the content you want on your new phone.
- Tap Download.