Many of our customers like to have hard copies of their phone records, whether it's for personal reasons or to have records on file for business purposes. If you have access to a computer and printer, postpaid accounts can access and print up to one year of phone records through My T-Mobile.
Print phone records
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- In the top menu, click USAGE.
- Under 'Summary by user', select a line.
- When the Usage details page displays, click the type of usage you want to print:
- For voice calls, click Voice.
- For messages, click Messaging.
- For web usage, click Data.
- For purchases directly through T-Mobile, click T-Mobile purchases.
- For third-party content, click Third-party purchases.
- At the bottom of the page, click Download usage records.
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Open the file and from there you can print your records.