Learn how to set up and use Wi-Fi calling and connection preference on the HTC 10.
Turn on & connect
To use Wi-Fi calling, you must first register an E911 address and turn on Wi-Fi to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Register your E911 address at My T-Mobile.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'PHONE' and tap Call.
- If necessary, scroll down and tap the Wi-Fi Calling checkbox to turn on Wi-Fi calling.
- Tap Wi-Fi Calling.
Set connection preference
- Tap Connection Preferences.
- Select one of the following options:
- Wi-Fi Preferred
- Cellular Network Preferred
- Never use Cellular Network