Troubleshoot problems accessing files on your memory card.
If you need help with doing any step, visit the Devices page, select your device, and find the steps.
To fix this issue:
- Check you're using a memory card that your device supports. You can find this information in the user manual.
- Turn off the phone.
- Wait five seconds, and turn on the phone.
- Try to access the files on the memory card. Continue troubleshooting if you can't.
- If available, test the card in another device such as another mobile phone or digital camera:
- If another device recognizes the memory card, contact us for additional support.
- If another device doesn't recognize the memory card, there's a problem with the memory card. Try reformatting the memory card. If you still can't access files on the memory card after reformatting it, it likely needs to be replaced.