Learn how to use your T-Mobile LineLink Home Phone Adapter.
- Unplug the power source from the T-Mobile LineLink Home Phone Adapter or wall outlet.
- After a few seconds, plug the power source back into LineLink or wall outlet.
- Using a paper clip or other small tool, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds.
- Release the Reset button.
- The device is now restored to factory settings.
- Unplug the power source from the LineLink or wall outlet.
- After a few seconds, plug the power source back into the LineLink or wall outlet. Firmware is automatically checked and upgraded every 24 hours.
For steps to add or update your E911 address, please see Change your billing and e911 address.
- The Phone LED flashes blue when there is an unread voicemail message.
- To access voicemail, call 1-2-3 or your own phone number.
- The Phone LED returns to solid blue after the voicemail is retrieved.
To set up call forwarding, please see LineLink short codes.
- Ensure you have a T-Mobile Micro-SIM card. See SIM cards models for available SIM cards.
- Align cut corner of SIM card with the LineLink device as shown.
- Insert SIM card (metal part facing up) into the SIM card slot.