Learn how to set up your LineLink device.
Before you get started, verify the following:
- You have verified your E911 address and added the T-Mobile LineLink rate plan.
- You have reliable high-speed internet (cable, DSL). LineLink is not recommended for satellite Internet.
- Your cable modem and/or router are turned on and functioning.
- Insert the provided SIM card into the T-Mobile LineLink with the metal facing up, cut corner inserted first
- Locate an open LAN port on the back of your Internet router.
- Connect one end of the provided Ethernet cables to the LAN port on the LineLink device and the other end to an open LAN port on the router.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the LineLink USB port and the other to the included wall adapter.
- Connect the home phone to the LineLink phone port and wait 2-3 minutes for provisioning.
- When the LED lights are solid green and solid blue, it means the LineLink is ready for use:
- Solid green Power LED indicates device powered on, performed self-test, and completed update.
- Solid blue Phone LED indicates a successful Internet connection.
- Solid green Internet LED indicates a successful T-Mobile network connection.
- Pick up the home phone and listen for the welcome message: 'Congratulations, your T-Mobile LineLink is now ready to be used'.
- Dial 1-2-3 or the LineLink phone number to set up voicemail.
- Follow LineLink troubleshooting if the LED lights are not solid green and solid blue or Welcome message is not heard.