T-Mobile LineLink is an affordable home or office landline replacement. Learn more below.
Upgrade your landline phone service by connecting the T-Mobile LineLink to your home or office high-speed Internet!
- Simple to set up and use – just connect T-Mobile LineLink to your Internet router/hub, and plug in your home phone.
- Calls are clear and reliable, connecting to the T-Mobile network with Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. It includes HD Voice (with compatible phones).
Includes calling features based on your rate plan. Click to view
- Unlimited talk & text
- Unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada
- Caller ID
- Call waiting, forwarding, and hold
- Conference calling
- No data service
- LineLink phone service will not be available in the event of a power outage.
Check the account, phone, and Internet requirements below to see if you can use LineLink.
- Postpaid customers are all eligible for LineLink, including Puerto Rico and business.
- Customers are limited to the number of approved mobile internet lines.
- Prepaid customers are not eligible for LineLink.
- A valid E911 address is required on the line for the service to work. This is for your safety, so emergency services can find your location.
Phone & Internet requirements
- Power to your home and router. LineLink will not work during a power or Internet outage.
- Most standard home phones work (with standard RJ11 phone jack)
- 802.11n or better router; dual-band router is recommended.
- Internet with reliable high-speeds. Try a speed test when connected to your home internet to check for:
- 2 Mbps upload speed
- 2 Mbps download speed
- 200 ms ping or less
- Cable or DSL Internet is recommended. LineLink is not recommended for satellite or cellular Internet. Voice throughput uses a maximum of 179 KB of data per minute.
You can Order online, or else you can dial 611 or set up a callback below to ask about it.
- One-time $54.99 charge when you order. It includes:
- LineLink Adapter for $29.99
- SIM Starter Kit for $25.00
- The full $54.99 must be paid up front. It isn't eligible for EIP.
- Monthly rate plan:
- $10/month with AutoPay and a mobile phone line on the account
- $25/month regular price (without AutoPay or mobile line)
If you want help setting up your LineLink, using voicemail or call forwarding, or you have issues, please check out LineLink setup & help.