Data Maximizer lets you view high-quality, optimized video streaming while stretching your high-speed data further.
- Network enhancement that optimizes all detectable video streaming to DVD-quality (typically 480p)
- Automatically enabled, allowing your high-speed data to last up to 3 times longer
- Can be manually disabled through My T-Mobile for most prepaid plans
- Plans that include unlimited high-speed data or use data passes for high-speed data cannot turn off the feature
When Data Maximizer is off, video streaming is no longer optimized and your high-speed data will not last as long.
- Log in to you My T-Mobile account.
- Click Plan.
- Select Change Services for the line you want to make changes to.
- Choose the Simply Prepaid Data Maximizer Disabled service to disable Data Maximizer. Click Next.
- Agree to the changes in Service Agreement and Terms and Conditions. Click Submit Changes.
If you can't disable Data Maximizer through My T-Mobile, verify you have a limited data bucket plan or call T-Mobile customer service at 1-877-778-2106.