Visual Voicemail lets you listen to and view messages in any order, as well as easily manage your inbox without ever having to call into your voicemail.
- View all your voicemail messages as a list before deciding which ones to listen to.
- Listen to voicemail messages in any order.
- Reply to voicemail messages with one touch via phone, text message, or email.
- Manage your voicemail message inbox
- Save voicemail audio files to the phone or SD card.
- Send and share voicemail audio files using email.
You can manage your messages on your Android device using the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app. Or, if you're the Primary Account Holder, you can manage your messages on your computer through My T-Mobile.
Using your device
The Visual Voicemail app (for Android users) saves you time, by letting you manage your voice messages without dialing into voicemail. Scan a list of your voicemail messages, and you choose which messages you want to listen to now, while passing over messages that don't need your attention at that moment. Learn about the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app.
Using your computer
If you're the Primary Account Holder, you can review and manage your messages using your computer:
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Click PHONE at the top of the page.
- In the list along the right, click Check Voicemail.
- On the new page that opens, you have several options:
- Listen to a message: Click the play button just to the left of the message.
- Take action on a message: Simply check the box to the far left of one or more of the messages. Once a message is checked, you can delete, mark as unread, download, etc.
- Forward a message to an email address: Click Send as email to the far right of a message, add the email recipient in the To box, and then click Send e-mail.
How long can I save a Visual Voicemail message?
Visual Voicemail messages will stay on your phone until you delete them. You can also download Visual Voicemail to your phone or SD card. For steps on how to download your Visual Voicemails to your device, search for your phone's manual from the Devices page.
When I delete a Visual Voicemail message, does it delete on the normal voicemail system?
Yes. When Visual Voicemail messages are deleted on the phone, the voicemail system will delete the message when the voicemail system syncs with the phone. Syncing happens when new messages are received or when you synchronize Visual Voicemail using the Menu in the Visual Voicemail Inbox.