This is the A – Z guide for everything on how to get started in the Support Community. Follow this guide and you will be a Support Community pro in no time!
Below, you'll find tips and tricks to make searching for content a breeze.
- Navigate to the homepage.
- Use keywords to ask your question. For example, if I'm having an issue with the volume on my Samsung Galaxy S8, I might use the phrase "Galaxy S8 volume".
- Review the search results to see the content or another discussion answer your question.
Help Unanswered discussion Answered discussion News
- Search for your answer in T-Mobile Support before posting a question.
- If you are not able to find an answer, choose the topic that best fits your question.
- Click Create a discussion.
- Give your discussion a sweet title and ask your question in the body.
- Check the Mark this discussion as a Question box.
- If you want to start a discussion that is not a question, uncheck this option.
- Click Post and watch the answers roll in.
- While on your post, select Edit
- Once you're done editing, select Post
- While on the post, select the thumbtack icon near the top-right corner
- If you no longer want to receive notifications from that post, select the thumbtack icon again to stop following
Use the report abuse button to let us know if you find something in our Community that is offensive or just plain mean.
- Review the Community Usage Guidelines
- Navigate to the specific thread
- Select Report Abuse
- Choose your reason for reporting abuse
- Add additional information, if necessary
- Select the Report Abuse button in the pop-up
*Do not report random members or posts just for fun or because you weren't happy with the response you received. Use the Report Abuse button responsibly, and only when absolutely necessary.