Related error: "No SIM"
- No SIM card is inserted
- SIM inserted incorrectly
- Mobile Hotspot router cannot detect the SIM card
To troubleshoot the issue, follow these steps:
- Remove the SIM card from the Mobile HotSpot.
- Check for any physical damage to the SIM card.
- Note: If there is physical damage, a new SIM may be needed.
- Insert the SIM into the router.
- Note: If the error remains after removing and inserting the SIM, consider the SIM has not been inserted properly.
- If possible try the SIM in another T-Mobile device.
- If the SIM works in another device, the Mobile HotSpot router may need to be replaced.
- If the error remains when the SIM is in another T-Mobile device, the SIM card may need to be replaced.
- If you are able to get online may want to check out support documentation or post any issues encountered on prior to calling in.