T-Mobile is constantly pushing the boundaries to exceed customer expectations at every opportunity.
If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, we are here to help! If you prefer to tackle your concerns yourself, check out the below resources.
- If your monthly bill due date is an issue, check out Change your billing cycle & due date.
- If your bill isn't what you expected, reviewing Understand your bill may help.
- First, check out T-Mobile coverage map guide which will help you see what service is available where you work, live, and play.
- If you're not getting the coverage you expect in those areas, see Signal issues / no service troubleshooting.
- T-Mobile also offers coverage alternatives in those hard to reach places, such as Wi-Fi Calling from T-Mobile and the 4G LTE Signal Booster.
Phones and devices
- We offer a ton of information on most of our devices, including how to use them and troubleshoot them in the Devices section of Support.
- If you're not happy with your current device, you can see our current line up and check Orders & upgrades to see options for getting a new device.
- All line and account cancellations are future dated and will go into effect at the end of your current bill cycle.
- Once a mobile number is cancelled, voicemail and DIGITS call histories and messages will be deleted and cannot be recovered. Check your voicemail and save any desired messages prior to cancelling.
- Once a mobile number or account has been cancelled, you will no longer have access to My T-Mobile. Any remaining active lines will continue to have access to MyT-Mobile.
- Final payment can be made through the IVR, Retail, Customer Care or by mailing in your payment.
Equipment Installments Plan impacts
- As long as there is an active line on your account, any Equipment Installment Plan device payments on a cancelled line will continue to bill as usual.
- If the entire account is closed, all remaining EIP remaining balances will be charged in full on your final bill.
Cancellations cannot be completed online or through the T-Mobile App. If you decide to cancel a line or your account or have additional questions just give us a call and we can help you out.