JUMP! On Demand™ lets you upgrade to a new device up to once every 30 days.
To sign up for JUMP! on Demand, call 1-800-866-2453. If you're an existing T-Mobile customer and want to add JUMP! on Demand, call 611. A Customer Care rep will help you get started.
- When you sign up, you enter into an 18-month agreement, which gives you the option to upgrade to a new device up to up to once every 30 days. The 30-day counter begins on the day of receipt of the device.
- Your monthly payments, and the total amount you pay during the entire lease agreement will depend on your credit approval, the device and plan you choose, and any taxes and government fees.
- Any device leased through JUMP! On Demand is owned by T-Mobile.
Device Protection is NOT included with JUMP! On Demand, but we recommend you add Device Protection (or another insurance) within 14 days of signing up. Connecticut customers are required to obtain handset insurance.
If you're currently on an Equipment Installment Plan (EIP)
If you want to trade in your current device and you’re currently making EIP payments on it, you can still make the switch to JUMP! On Demand. To do so, we’ll first need to see how much of a trade-in credit you’ll get for your device. If there’s a balance still owed after the credit is applied, just pay off the remainder before signing up for JUMP! On Demand.
Many of T-Mobile’s latest and greatest devices are available for JUMP! On Demand, and the list may change depending on availability. To see if the device you want is eligible visit a T-Mobile store or Contact T-Mobile Customer Service.
What's NOT eligible
The following are not eligible for the JUMP! On Demand program:
- Accessory purchases
- Pay in Advance (Prepaid) plans
- If you have a Simple Choice No Credit Check (SCNC) plan
- If you have an open Extended Payment Schedule (EPS)
- If you have a foreign billing address, including Puerto Rico, as well as military addresses outside the US (such as APOs, FPOs, APs, etc.)
If you currently have an active lease, you have several options:
- Upgrade the device: You can upgrade to a new device, up to once every 30 days. The upgrade must be to a different model or memory size and your current, eligible device must be in good condition. To upgrade, visit one of our retail locations or call 611.
- Purchase the device: You can end your lease early and purchase the leased device at any time for the amount specified in your lease agreement. You must make remaining lease payments and pay the final purchase amount. To do this, visit one of our retail locations.
- Cancel your lease: Read more about canceling your lease further below.
About 60 days prior, you'll start to receive reminders that your lease for the device is ending soon. These messages will be sent by email and text, and you'll also find them on your bill. As your lease ends, you'll be able to choose one of the following options:
- Upgrade the device: The upgrade must be of a different model or memory size. To perform an upgrade, visit one of our retail locations.
- Purchase the device: You can purchase the device for the amount of remaining installments, the purchase option price specified in your lease agreement, and taxes.
- Purchase Option Installment Plan (POIP): You can also use our Purchase Option Installment Plan (POIP), which is a no-interest, nine-month installment plan.
- Sign up for POIP on My T-Mobile:
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Click Billing.
- Under 'JUMP! On Demand lease' click View lease details.
- Click Get Installment Plan.
- Review the payment information. A payment is due for the taxes today and then there will be nine monthly payments.
- Enter payment details, then click Agree & continue.
- Complete the e-signature process.
- Once the transaction is complete, a confirmation message displays.
- Sign up for POIP on the T-Mobile app
- This option is not currently available in the T-Mobile app. If it again becomes available, this section will be updated.
- Sign up for POIP on My T-Mobile:
- Turn in the device and end the lease: If there are no more installments left, you can turn in the leased device in good condition (see what's considered excess wear further below). To do this, you'll need to go to a T-Mobile retail location.
If you want to end your lease early, you'll need to visit a T-Mobile retail location to turn in the device in good condition and complete the process. Keep in mind that any remaining lease payments will be due at the store when you turn in the device.
If you return a device to T-Mobile that exhibits excess wear and use, you'll be charged for that item. Excess wear and use is beyond the minor wear reasonably expected to result from ordinary, everyday use, such as a cracked or otherwise damaged display; damage caused by exposure to liquid; failure to properly power on; material alterations to its hardware or software; or failure to remove or disable any anti-theft or similar features from an item, such as Find My iPhone.
JUMP! On Demand Lease: 18-month lease. Subject to credit approval; amount paid at signing, if any, may reduce monthly device charge. Tax additional, $25 SIM starter kit or, in stores & on customer service calls, $20 upgrade support charge may be required. If you cancel wireless service, you must contact us before cancelling or remaining payments become due. If you cancel lease, you may lose promotional pricing. You must return device in good condition or pay it off to keep it. Fees apply for damaged and lost devices. You are responsible for insurance/repairs; insurance recommended (required for CT customers). No device security deposit required. Late/non-payment fees may apply. For upgrade, you must trade-in eligible device in good condition at participating T-Mobile store and upgrade to eligible device on lease; allow 30 days between upgrades. Participating stores & select devices.