Learn how to view free space and free up storage on the Kyocera Rally.
To manage the internal storage space, follow these steps:
Clear storage regularly
Note: Clear storage at least once per week.
- Check the available internal device storage (see 'View free storage space' below).
It must be over 1 MB for your device. The system cannot work properly if the internal device storage is below 1 MB. If under 1 MB, use the following tips to clear more storage:
- Delete unnecessary text messages (SMS) and picture messages (MMS).
- Transfer pictures and media to a computer to remove them from the phone memory.
- Clear the browser cache, cookies, or history.
- Delete the call logs.
View free storage space
To view the amount of free internal storage, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select Menu > Tools > Memory Storage > Memory Info.
- Under In Phone, view the number next to Available.