Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Kyocera Rally.
SIM unlock phone
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Insert a non-T-Mobile SIM and turn the phone on.
- Enter ##7465625# to display the SIM network pin unlock screen.
- Enter the unlock code, then tap OK > Done.