Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the Kyocera Rally.
Pair Bluetooth device
To turn on Bluetooth and pair with a headset or other device, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select Menu > Bluetooth > Add New.
- If Bluetooth is off, select On.
- Select the desired Bluetooth device.
- Enter or verify the passkey and select OK.
The most common accessory passwords are 1234 and 0000.
- Select Done.
- Enter the desired device name, then select Save.
Turn on / off Bluetooth
To turn on or turn off Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select Menu > Bluetooth > On/Off.
- Select On or Off.