Learn how to save battery life on the Kyocera Rally.
Battery saving mode
To turn on battery saving mode, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select Menu > Settings > Display > Power Save Mode.
- Select On > Continue.
Battery saving mode settings
There are no settings to adjust for battery saving mode. This mode automatically does the following:
- Set backlight dim to Always dim
- Set backlight off to 15 seconds
- Set keypad light to Off
Tips to save battery life
To save and extend battery life, follow these steps:
Lower screen brightness and timeout duration
- From the Home screen, select Menu > Settings > Display > Brightness.
- Choose the desired brightness level, between 1-4.
- Press the back arrow, then select Backlight.
- Choose Backlight Off and change the setting:
- Off after 15 Seconds
- Off after 30 Seconds
- Off after 1 Minute
Turn off Bluetooth
- From the Home screen, select Menu > Bluetooth > On/Off.
- Select Off.