Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Samsung Gravity 3.
SIM unlock phone
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
Using a T-Mobile SIM card:
- Verify the IMEI by entering *#06#.
- Submit a new request.
- Instruct the customer to enter #7465625*638*Unlock Code#.
Using a Non T-Mobile SIM Card:
- Insert the non T-Mobile SIM card
- Power device on
- Once on the device will display, “Incorrect SIM, Network Lock”
- Enter the unlock code
- Press the OK Button
Note: Phone will power cycle once unlocked