Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Kyocera HydroXTRM.
SIM unlock phone
The Mobile Device Unlock code allows the device to use a SIM card from another wireless carrier. This may be necessary when traveling internationally. To enter the Mobile Device Unlock code, follow these steps:
Important: Stop if you receive an error message. The device may lock permanently if you enter the incorrect code multiple times.
- See if your phone is eligible to unlock: Mobile Wireless Device Unlocking.
- Contact Customer Care to request the Mobile Device Unlock code for your phone.
- Insert the SIM card that you want to unlock.
- Once the device is powered on, the screen should display 'Invalid SIM card Network lock.'
- From any Home screen, tap Phone.
- Enter 2945#*500#.
- Enter in the unlock code.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Unlock.