Learn how to change camera settings on the Kyocera HydroXTRM.
To change the settings for taking and displaying pictures, follow these steps:
- Camera mode icons: Displays the current camera modes.
- Switch View Button: Touch to switch between the back camera lens and the front-facing camera lens (for self-portraits, video chatting, etc.).
- Thumbnail: Thumbnail of the latest image you took. Touch to view and manage.
- Shutter button: Touch to take a picture.
- Zoom slider: Drag this slider to change the zoom settings. You can also change the zoom settings by pressing the volume button up or down.
- Switch button: Touch to select camera or camcorder.
- Settings button: Touch to reveal additional camera mode buttons.
- Close button: Touch to close the camera mode buttons and return to the zoom slider.
- Flash mode button: Touch to select the flash mode.
- White balance button: Touch to change the white balance to enable the camera to capture colors more accurately by adjusting to your current lighting.
- Scene mode button: Touch to select a scene mode.
Set default camera storage
To change if the camera stores pictures on the internal memory (ROM) or SD card, follow these steps:
We're sorry, but this feature is not available on this device