It is not possible to send video files saved on the phone via MMS messaging or e-mail. Video files received via MMS messaging or e-mail that are in a supported format can be viewed, but cannot be saved to the phone. The message containing a video file can be forwarded.
This is a limitation of the phone. In order to save and/or send video files, use the following workaround:
To send video files via a desktop computer, perform the following actions:
- Upload video files from the phone to a computer.
- Connect your phone to your computer using your USB cable.
- After your computer recognizes your phone, Zune software opens automatically.
- Videos saved on your phone after the last time you synchronized with Zune software upload automatically to VIDEOS.
Note: If you do not already have Zune software, see: Download and install Zune software - HTC HD7
- Send the video files uploaded via Zune desktop using an e-mail account accessed on the desktop computer.