Learn how to connect to Bluetooth on the Apple iPhone 3GS.
Pair Bluetooth device
To turn on Bluetooth and pair with a headset or other device, follow these steps:
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- The device will automatically scan for available devices.
- From the list, tap the device with which you want to pair.
- When prompted, tap Pair or enter the PIN and tap OK.
- On the other device, accept the pairing.
Turn on / off Bluetooth
To turn on or turn off Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the slider to turn it OFF or ON.