If Zune does not detect your HTC HD7, the problem can be caused by one of the following:
- Using an older version of the Zune software (one that does not support Windows Phone 7 devices like the HTC HD7)
- The USB cable
- The device
- The computer
To resolve the problem, complete the following troubleshooting steps:
- Confirm you are using the latest version of Zune.
- See The specified item was not found..
- Check the USB connection to the computer.
- If possible, try using a different USB port and USB cable.
- Check the USB connection to the device.
- Confirm there is not damage to the micro USB plug.
- If possible, connect the device to the charger and confirm the device shows as charging.
- Confirm the computer detects the device.
- If changes were made, reboot the computer.